Wednesday, May 30, 2012

First days in Monrovia!

I arrived in Monrovia two days ago. So far things have been a little bit crazy. I have moved three times in 2 days because the housing was not completely sorted out but due to the confusion I end up staying at a beach resort this first week. After that...no idea where the Government is going to placed me but I am keeping an open mind and a smile so far.

I have not really start working yet because the NIC is moving. They are switching buildings this week and everyone is just focus on that. I also found out that my boss is out of the country for two weeks.
However I have been talking to other people at the NIC and all of them say there is a lot of work, so I am still very optimistic about the work this summer.

What I have seen of the country so far...nice beach and super friendly people. They definitely make you feel welcome.

I am having the impression that this will be a great summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment